The company MPM-QUALITY v.o.s., ID No.: 47987430, with registered office at Příborská 1473, 73801, Frýdek-Místek, registered in the public register maintained by Regional court in Ostrava, Section AXVIII, File No. 956 is fully aware of the importance of data protection in the information company. For the functioning of many business activities, the possibility to process personal data, including data necessary for person’s identification, is crucial and creates a main pillar for functioning of businesses working with new technologies. To guarantee a problem-free functioning of all entrepreneurial activities of the company, we pay attention to adherence of relevant legislative requirements. One of these requirements is ensuring the data protection according to European parliament and The Council of the European Union 2016/679 from 27.04.2016 about the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereafter GDPR), and also all executive regulations approved on national level in the area of personal data protection.
This document contains basic information about which personal data in the relation to our customers as users of our web pages are processed, also information about what authorises us to such processing, to whom we can hand personal data and also, which rights follow from this to our customers as subjects.
1. Which principles we follow?
- processing personal data only in agreement with the law and only on the basis of some of the demarcated legal titles to be processed, which we describe below
- processing personal data only in stated purposes of processing
- paying attention to exactness and topicality of personal data processing
- adhering to principle of minimisation of personal data, meaning that we process only those personal data that are essential, given the stated purposes of processing
- following the principle of transparency of processing and we always provide our customers with complete information about the processing and their rights
- ensuring corresponding security standards for the protection of data processed by us, so that there is not a possibility of them being lost, destroyed or their other illegal handling
- On the assumption, that we no longer need some of the personal data for some of the stated purposes, we ensure their immediate deletion with conformity with the law
2. Personal data we process
If you decide to use our services, we will process the following categories of personal data:
- identifying data, which are your name and surname, user name and password to your account
- contact data, which are mainly your e-mail address, telephone number, shipping address, billing address;
- setting of your account, and that mainly saved addresses, setting of newsletters, your favourite products, evaluation of product and services or your questions and demands;
- data about your orders, including data about goods and services, which you ordered, means of delivery and payment including the number of your payment account, pertinently data about warranty claims or usage of warranty service and related services;
- data about your behaviour on our webpage, which consists of information about the device you use to access the web, which products you viewed, pertinently, how long you have spent on the web and also data obtained from cookie files and similar technologies;
- data obtained by using the customers’ service, alternatively data obtained after the visit of our shop, including mainly telephone calls recordings realised through our customers’ line and also recordings of camera systems acquired while visiting the shop.
3. On what basis do we process personal data?
Within the scope of our activity, we process personal data for several purposes and in various extent, either:
- without your consent on the basis of legal title of execution of the contract, our legal interest or because of the fulfilment of legal obligations, or
- on the basis of your consent.
3.1 VISIT OF WEB PAGES BY THE USER
On a visit of our web pages, we process data about your activity on the web pages on the basis of our legal interest (therefore without your consent) in order to:
- create statistics about traffic on our web, including its individual pages and overviews: our legal interest is here the ensuring the efficiency of our web and its optimisation;
- assess the information, on which basis we will be able to improve our webpage, our legal interest being the improvement of functionality for our customers and better offer of services;
- prevention of attacks on the web pages, ensuring the security of data; our legal interest is problem-free functionality of web pages and security of data send to the user.
For this purposes we process personal data for the period necessary for the recording of statistics of traffic, and that maximum for the period of 1 month.
You have the right to apply an objection against the processing realised on the basis of the legal interest.
3.2. REGISTRATION OF CUSTOMER
For our customers, we facilitate orders and services on our web pages, controlling the status of their orders, monitor their favourite products and much more, by the means of registrations. In the case of registered customers we process identifying and contact data, including data about setting of the account and realised orders, on the basis of execution of contract with the customer for the purposes of operation of the account.
For this purpose we process personal data for the period of existence of customer’s account.
3.3 ORDER CREATION
Supposing you created an order with us, we realise the following means of processing:
3.3.1 Execution of contract
If you buy products as a natural person, we process your personal data for the purpose of preparation, conclusion and execution of contract and that in the extent of identifying and contact data and also data about your orders. If you are a registered customer in the same time, we also process data about setting of your account for the purpose of execution of contract.
If you buy products as a legal person, we process the same data for the same purposes on the basis of your legal interest, which lies on conclusion and execution of contract with the person you represent.
Preparation, conclusion and execution of contract with our customers means that we need your data for the following reasons:
- for problem-free completion of order on the webpages;
- for the realisation of all communication that is needed for the purposes of this order;
- for ensuring the payment of this order, whether in form of cash or via partners, who realise operation of payment systems for us;
- for ensuring delivery of the goods and services via partners, who realise delivery services for us;
- for providing guarantee and after-guarantee service and warranty claims;
- for handling all your related requirements.
For this purpose we process personal data for the period necessary for execution of contract, or handling related requirements, such as warranty claim or appointed warranty service. After the expiry of this period, we store your data on the basis of your legal interest for the purpose of protection of legal claims and our internal records and control and that for duration of time-barre period and 1 year after its expiration with regard to claims applied at the end of time-barre period. In the case of juridical, administrative or other procedure, we process personal data for whole time of these procedures and the period left of the time-barre period after its end. Our legal interests are here the protection of legal claims and control of legitimate providing of our services.
You have the right to apply an objection against the processing realised on the basis of the legal interest.
3.3.2 Execution of legal obligations
The company also processes chosen personal data for the execution of legal obligations given by the law, for which there is no need of consent of the data’s subject. Your identifying and contact data, including information about your demands and data about your orders are also processed for the purpose of execution of legal obligations according to the following regulations:
- law no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code
- law no. 634/1992 Coll., of Consumer Protection
- law no. 235/2004 Coll., of Value Added Tax
- law no. 563/1991 Coll., of Accounting
For this purposes we store data for maximum of 10 years according to the particular tax regulation.
3.3.3 Legal Interest
In accordance with a valid legislative, if you are our customer we can send you related offer of goods and services on the basis of your legal interest, which is the realisation of entrepreneurial activity. The stated does not change anything about the fact that you have the option to sign off from this offer, either in your user account or directly using the signing-off link in e-mail.
For this purpose we process personal data for the period of your enrolment to the newsletter.
You have the right to apply an objection against the processing realised on the basis of the legal interest.
3.4 CONSENTS TO PROCESSING
Selected types of processions are realised also on the basis of your consent. Within the scope of functioning of our webpages, you can encounter them in many situation, for example if you wish to receive a special offer and newsletters regarding to the full assortment of the company, if you are interested in a personalised tailor-made advertisement or its view on social networks or on webpages of third subjects.
In any case, the consent is always voluntary and we do not determine the functioning of our services by them. You can always withdraw your consents depending on the type of processing, which the consent regards to and which we describe below. In case of any questions you have also always the opportunity to contact our employees via contacts stated in the Section 8 of Exercise of your Rights. The withdrawal however does not regard to the processing which began before the withdrawal.
Sending promotional offers and newsletters
If your are not our customer and you would still like to receive a full offer of our goods, special promotions and discounts, you have the chance to enrol to our newsletter by agreeing to it on our websites. The stated is valid also if you are our regular customer and wish to receive information about a full offer of our assortment.
Handover of data and view of personalised advertisement on social and promotional media
With the help of cookie files, we improve our websites, while we can handover the retrieved information further, for the purpose of advertisement targeting the social and promotional media. You can refuse the adjusting of web pages and sharing of data for the purposes of advertisement targeting within your user account, or by changing the setting of your browser (more information about using cookies can be found here.) By continuing to use web pages without a change of setting, your are giving your consent to the advertisement targeting, for which we use data about your behaviour on the web pages.
3.5 PROCESSION OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE SERVICE’S ADDRESSEE
If a purchase of product or service takes place and is made by a third person different from the customer, we only process identifying and contact data of the chosen addressee and that on the basis of legal interest for the purpose of preparation, conclusion and execution of the contract with our customer and also for the purpose of fulfilment of legal obligations, particularly according to law no. 235/2004 Coll., about value added tax and law no. 563/1991 Coll, about accounting.
For this purpose, we process personal data for period necessary for the execution of contract, alternatively the execution of related demands such as warranty claim or a settled warranty service. After the expiry of this period, we store your data on the basis of your legal interest for the purpose of protection of legal claims and our internal records and control and that for duration of time-barre period and 1 year after its expiration with regard to claims applied at the end of time-barre period. In the case of juridical, administrative or other procedure, we process personal data for whole time of these procedures and the period left of the time-barre period after its end. Our legal interests are here the protection of legal claims and control of legitimate providing of our services. For the purposes of execution of legal obligations, we store the personal data for 10 years maximum according to the respective tax regulation.
3.6 COMMUNICATION WITH THE CUSTOMERS
When using the contact form or communicating with our customer service department, it is the procession without your consent on the basis of the execution of contract (preparation of contract relation), our legal interest of realisation of entrepreneurial activity, and also the execution of legal obligations, in which we process your identifying and contact data, information about your demands and data about your orders. The stated works for the purposes:
- receiving and handling of your demands
- record of your demand and the control of their execution
Personal data are stored for this purpose for the period necessary and that is the period identical with the period of preservation in case of execution of contract relation (if the communication applies to the realised order, its warranty claim, etc.) alternatively for the period of 3 months from dispatching of your request (if it is a request not related to the order).
3.7. VISIT OF HEADQUARTERS OF THE COMPANY, STORE AND ITS SURROUNDINGS
When visiting the headquarters of the company and its surroundings, video recordings can be made on which you are caught. The stated processing is made on the basis of legal interest of the company and that for the purpose of the protection of our property and also the protection of persons moving around the headquarters of the company and its surroundings.
Personal data are stored for this purpose for the period necessary, which is 14 days.
4. To whom we give your personal data and who processes them?
All of the mentioned personal data are processed by us as administrator. we state and are responsible for all of the purposes of processing of your personal data acquired via other communicatory means (e-mail or phone communication).
For the realisation of contract relations, we can convey the personal data also to other subjects, which are in the role of administrators, and that:
- In the context of execution of contract with our partners, who are part of this execution, specifically:
- transport partners, if for the realisation of the service we use some of these partners, and that exclusively for the purpose of realisation of this service (currently theses services are provided for you by Česká pošta, s.p., ID No.: 47114983; PPL CZ s.r.o., ID No.: 25194798; General Logistics Systems Czech Republic s.r.o., ID No.: 26087961);
- partners providing the payment system necessary for payment securing, mainly related to the payment by card (we currently use service of these partners: Gopay s.r.o, ID No.: 26046768);
- supplier of goods of the service centre of the particular manufacturer related to warranty claims of the ordered goods or service (currently we use service of these partners: BD Servis, ID No.: 25865536)
For the processing of personal data we also use the services of other providers, who process personal data only according to our instructions and for the purposes here stated. These providers are:
- providers and suppliers of technologies and support, including operation of webpages (Fastest solutions, ID No.: 28591232, MJ Soft, ID No.: 66799724);
- providers of tools for the marketing support (AdVisio marketing, ID No.: 04305116).
- If we receive your consent with the view of personalised advertisement on social networks or webpages of third parties, also:
- providers of social networks (Facebook Ireland Limited, with headquarters registered at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, D2 Dublin, Ireland);
- providers of marketing tools Google AdWords and Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited, with headquarters registered at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Dublin, Ireland).
5. Where do we obtain personal data?
In most cases we process personal data you provide for us directly through ordering goods or services, or via communication with us through stated web forms, or directly by contacting our employees. We can also obtain the data directly from you through a record on our camera system from the headquarters of our company, our store and their surroundings. In case of your concluding of contract with us, we can also obtain the data from our delivery partners, related to the delivery and receiving of the goods, alternatively data about the realisation of payment from the partners operating the payment systems.
6. Handing over data outside of EU
For the processing of personal data we choose and use suppliers, who are positioned within the scope of European Union. Your personal data are therefore not handed over outside of the area of EU.
7. We abide by your right when processing personal data. Which are they?
Related to the processing of personal data the company respects the rights of customers as subjects of data, and that mainly the right for the access to personal data, which also include a right for information about the procession of personal data, right for repair, deletion (right to “be forgotten”), right for restriction of procession, right for portability of data, right to make an objection against the processing based on the legal interest of administrator of personal data, or the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority. You will learn below, what these rights mean for you and how to apply them.
The right for access
As a customer you have, for example, the right to know, which data about you we process, for how long, for what purpose, who are the processors of your personal data and where we get the particular data. You can also request a copy of these personal data, which we will render you for free after your identification. In case of repeated requests, we will handle them with a fee.
The right for repair
If you believe that the data processed by us are incomplete or inaccurate, you have the right for their repair, alternatively completion.
The right for deletion
We perform continuous check of purposes, for which we process the data and the period of their preservation. If the stated period expires, we delete those particular data immediately. If you think we should not process your data anymore, you have the right for deletion, if these conditions are met:
- we do not need the particular data for some of the stated purposes;
- we processed your personal data on the basis of your consent, which you have withdrawn as a customer and we do not have other legal reason for its processing;
- we process your personal data on the basis of legal interest, to which you make representation and we evaluate that we no longer have any legal interests;
- processing is no longer in agreement with legal regulations.
If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations or for the fulfilment of legal interest of the company, the right for deletion will not be applied.
The right for the restriction of procession
After the employment of your right for restriction of processing, we will temporarily mark your personal data, which will then stop being a subject of procession for a limited period. This can happen under these circumstances:
- as our customer, you deny the correctness of your personal data and this will lead to restriction of processing for the period necessary for the verification of these data;
- we find out, in extraordinary cases, that the procession of your personal data happens without a legal basis, nevertheless as our customer you favour the restriction of procession before its deletion (typically, if you plan on giving us the data in the future);
- the data are no longer needed from our side for the stated purposes of procession, nevertheless you as our customer demand them for performance or defence of your legal claims;
- you make an objection against the procession and the stated procession will stay restricted for the period we need for the verification, if our legal interests prevail or not.
The right for portability
Some of your data are processed on the basis of execution of the contract and also on the basis of your consent. GDPR acknowledges your right for portability of data under these circumstances. If your apply a request about this right, we will provide you the information in legible, computer structured and regularly used format.
The right to make an objection against the procession
As an administrator of personal data, we make some processions on the basis of the legal interest. Against this type of procession, you have the right to make an objection. If the procession includes marketing activities, your personal data will stop being processed immediately after employment of the objection. In other cases, we evaluate, if our legal interests continue and will immediately inform you, if there are still reasons for the continuation of our processing, or if the processing has been stopped.
The right to file a complaint
GDPR also acknowledges the right of a subject of data to file a complaint with supervising authority. For the Czech Republic, that is the The Office for Personal Data Protection, registered at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7. The complaint can be filed, if you believe that we processed your data illegally or in contrary with legal regulations.
8. Exercise of your rights
In cases of exercise of your rights regarding the processing of personal data or whatever questions you may have regarding the processing of personal data on our side, do not hesitate to contact us on the addresses given below:
Commissioner of personal data protection
All of the demands will be dealt with within the legal period of one month. In the case of more difficult request, we have the right to prolongate this period for two more moths. About this fact, you will be nonetheless immediately informed.